The registration process begins once your paper is accepted. It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the Proceedings and to be included in the Technical Program.
Registration fees for the Conference include attendance for two days,the proceedings, lunches, and cofee breaks.
Registration without papers fees for the Conference include attendance for two days, attendance certificate, lunches, and cofee breaks.
|Registration fees||Up to March 10, 2017||After March 10, 2017|
|Maghrebian Students||1500 DH (150€)||2000 DH (200€)|
|Maghrebian Participants||2000 DH (200€)||2500 DH(250€)|
|Students||250 €||300 €|
|Student without papers||1000 DH (100€)||1200 DH (120€)|
|Ordinary participants||300 €||350 €|
|Ordinary participants without papers||250 €||300 €|
Payment should be made by Bank Transfer. Purchase orders are NOT accepted.
• Bank Account Title : ASSOCIATION CENTRE MAROCAIN DES TECHNOLOGIES INNOVANTES (MOCIT)
• Bank name:AL BARID BANK, Mhanech2, Tetuan, Morocco
• Bank Account Number (RIB): 350 810 0000000007781000 29
• Swift Code: ABBMMAMC
- – Don’t forget to indicate BDCA’17 and your paper ID in the object of your bank transfer receipt.
- – Please return this RegistrationForm and proof of the payment by e-mail to BDCA’17 at email@example.com.
- – Students must send also an electronic copy of their student card.
- – Don’t forget to indicate in the object of the e-mail, your paper ID (BDCA’17 ID / E-LIP’17 ID /COEA’17 ID /WMIIR’17 ID).